Operating hours at all Sonic Bowl centres are as follows:
Sunday to Thursday and PH: 11.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Eve of PH: 11.00 AM - 1.00 AM
*Centre will limit available lanes during our Sonic Bowl Tournaments and Events.
Off Peak Period: Weekdays 11.00 AM - 6.00 PM.
Peak Period: Weekdays after 6.00 PM till Closing, Weekends, Eve of Public Holiday, and
Cosmic Bowl: At all centres, only on Saturdays & Eve of Public Holiday. 9.00 PM - Closing.
*Student: 21 years old and below. Student card must be presented for verification.
1) Cash-less Payment Only. (PAYWAVE, NETS, GRAB Pay, SHOPEE Pay, FAVE Pay & EZ-LINK/CEPAS)
2) Per game is charged per pax. (Example: 4 people will be considered individuals and will have to get 1 game each)
3) Per Hour is charged by lane. (Example: 4 people will be considered 1 group and charged for 1 lane only
For reservations, please call our centres directly at least 3 days in advance of your intended date.
SAFRA Yishun: 6759 9737
SAFRA Punggol: 6385 6801
Walk-ins are allowed, however, our lanes are subject to availability and will be sold on a
first come first serve basis.
If you have any intention of making a booking to reserve lanes, we kindly ask you to do so at least 3 days in advance of your intended date. Bookings can be made over the phone or at your intended centre.
SAFRA Choa Chu Kang: 6980 8423
Our Tampines Hub: 6385 7080
Sonic Bowl is devoted to make an enjoyable experience for customers at our bowling centres.
Therefore, we seek all bowlers and patrons to adhere to the following house rules:
1. Our duty staff shall assign the number of lanes according to the number of bowlers and
crowd situation. Bowlers are not allowed to choose or request the number of lanes.
2. Our duty staff or any management staff has the right to decline bowlers with improper attire, bowlers who fail to present any proper form of ID, or any children under twelve (12) years old without at least one (1) adult companion
3. Sonic Bowl reserves the right to cancel, postpone or delay any lane bookings due to events, competition, or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
4. Bowlers are to wear bowling shoes at all times when bowling and on the approach surface.No more than one ball per lane is to be thrown at a time. Bowlers are advised to avoid slow bowling.
5. All children under twelve (12) years old must be supervised by an adult. Our duty staff has the right to switch off unsupervised lanes without any notice to ensure safety.
6. Bowlers or patrons are not allowed to enter the lanes, aisles, or gutters. Should you require assistance, please contact duty staff at the counter.
7. No lofting of balls and vandalism. Any damages caused shall be reimbursed by the liable party.
8. No gambling or any form of betting is allowed within the premises.
9. Sonic Bowl and its employees shall not be held responsible for any injuries sustained and any damages to any personal equipment or belongings.
10. Sonic Bowl shall not be liable for any loss of belongings. Any belongings left at the counters are solely at the risk of the bowlers and patrons.
11. Sonic Bowl accepts no liability for consequences of any information needed.
Standard House Rules - apply to all centres at all times, unless otherwise stated.
Current COVID-19 Sonic Bowl House Rules :
1. Mask wearing will be optional.
2. Max capacity per lane: 5 Pax, Max capacity per pair of lanes: 10 Pax.
4. Cross-lanes allowed.
Photographic and Media Recording
Please be advised that you are entering Sonic Bowl, an area where active photography, video & audio recording may occur. By entering the premises, you consent to such recording and its release, publication, exhibition and reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising and inclusion on our social media and website. If you have any questions or concerns with the above information, please feel free to express them by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org